Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
CRKT Snap Lock Folding Pocket Knife: Gentleman Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, Innovative Snap Lock Mechanism Skeletonized Handle, Quick Release Lanyard 5102N
One of the most decorated knives of all time is back.
We’re breathing new life into this unique everyday carry folder and bringing back the 180° swing opening. If you think that it might be all show and no substance, spend a mere minute with it and you’ll do a 180° swing yourself.
From his shop in Abingdon, Virginia, Ed Van Hoy dreamed up this historical design. It’s not only one of the most unique knives on the market, but it’s one of the most useful—it features a money clip, and is remarkably low profile so it’s never a burden. Plus, a quick-release lanyard adds a neck-carry option so it’s always at-hand.
The stainless steel blade has a subtle drop point shape, and when closed, the matching wishbone frame is a 100% effective blade edge guard. The unique open mechanism becomes instantly intuitive once you push down on the front lever then rotate the blade outwards for a full 180°. Once open, the minimal but very usable handle is extremely safe: the Snap Lock mechanism secures the knife so the harder you grip it, the more it locks the blade in place thanks to multiple positive locking surfaces between the frame and locking lugs.
This knife made history, get your hands on a piece of Ed’s legacy with the Snap Lock reissue. One of the most decorated knives of all time is back.
- LEGENDARY REISSUE: The 2004 Blade Show “Most Innovative Knife” is back for enthusiasts everywhere
- RAZOR SHARP: Crafted by Ed Van Hoy with portability and precise cutting for everyday carry
- SECURE SNAP LOCK: Innovative snap lock mechanism quickly and efficiently secures the blade
- OPENS 180 DEGREES: Bead blast blade rotates outward, making this knife a must-have for collectors
- MONEY CLIP: Brilliant design integrates a money clip and position for the included lanyard